About this item
- Front opening door with locking latch for easy cleaning or feeding your reptile
- The full screen top allows UVB and infrared penetration, and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning.
- Durable locks secure the screen top to the terrarium frame. The top has built-in closable inlets on back frame to securely run wires and tubing inside the terrarium
- The terrarium is water-tight up to the hinged doors, which allows for a “water pool” inside the terrarium, or a natural water feature for an amphibian. Every terrarium is tested for leaks.
- The bottom glass panel of the terrarium is raised to facilitate the mounting of a substrate heater or heat cable, and prevents heating accessory problems normally associated with standard “aquarium style” terrariums. It keeps the entire bottom panel well ventilated to ensure optimal hot and cold spots.
- Product Care: The distance between the plastic frame on top of the terrarium bo the edge of the heat lamp metal dome must be a minimum to the edge of the heat lamp metal dome must be a minimum of 0.4 inches, this is to prevent the burning of the plastic frame from the heat of the heat lamp metal dome.
REPTI ZOO is a company with more than 12 years experience specializing in the design and manufacturing and selling of reptile equipment based on a creative R&D team, quality product manufacturing and strict quality control systems. Our goal is to provide our customers with high quality products and excellent service.
|Packing Style||Flated Packing|
|Dimension||18" x 18" x 13"|
|Used as||desert or rainforest terrariums, amphibious terrariums|
|Breeding Recommendation||Bearded Dragon, Crested Gecko, Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Pogona Vitticeps, Scincidae, Baby Snake etc|