REPTIZOO reptile glass terrarium help provide your reptile or amphibian with a durable and comfortable environment to live in. The front sliding doors allow easy access for maintenance and feeding. A specially designed lock will prevent escape and the doors can be slid separately. The full-screen top ventilation allows UV and infrared penetration and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning. On the side are closable wire or tube inlets to install heat rocks, heat cables, sensors, etc. inside the terrarium. The bottom plate of the terrarium is raised to mount a substrate heater to heat a part of the extended ground surface. The extra high fixed front window is ideal for thick layers of substrates (burrowing reptiles), aquatic parts or to mount reptile den.
- Upgrade version: Made with high quality thick and extremely high hardness tempered glass base for more safety
- Anti-escaping lock: A reliable specially designed lock prevents unwanted opening from children or pets and is an extra security measure to keep the animals in the terrarium.
- Removable mesh cover with wire slot: The full-screen top allows UVB and infrared penetration, and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning. Durable locks secure the screen top to the terrarium frame. The top has built-in closable inlets on both sides to securely run wires and tubing inside the terrarium and keeps small reptiles and feeder insects inside the terrarium. There is also a flexible side vent that can be positioned as required. The side meshes and side glasses can be switched.
- Waterproof base: The terrarium is water-tight up to the hinged doors, which allows for a “water pool” inside the terrarium, or a natural water feature for an amphibian. Every terrarium is tested for leaks.
- Raised bottom: The bottom glass panel of the terrarium is raised to facilitate the mounting of a substrate heater or heat cable, and prevents heating accessory problems normally associated with standard “aquarium style” terrariums. It keeps the entire bottom panel well ventilated to ensure optimal hot and cold spots.
Decorative parts and background are not included
About size and volume
- The product volume and its length, depth and height are its final assembly product size and volume, not the packing box size.
- If you have the discount code, you need to input the discount code at the checkout.
- We provide automatic discount at the checkout when we are carrying out a promotion sometimes.
- Continental United States
- Not include: Alaska, Hawaii
- Free shipping.
- UPS or FedEx