REPTI ZOO is a leading company focus on the production of reptile supplies. With more than 12 years of experience in design and manufacturing products about reptiles, we always provide customers with high-quality products.
About this item
- The single front opening doors allow easy access for maintenance and feeding
- A reliable specially designed lock prevents unwanted opening from children or pets and is an extra security measure to keep the animals in the terrarium
- he full screen top allows UVB and infrared penetration, and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning. Durable locks secure the screen top to the terrarium frame. The top has built-in closable inlets on both sides to securely run wires and tubing inside the terrarium and keeps small reptiles and feeder insects inside the terrarium. There is also a flexible side vent that can be positioned as required. The side meshes and side glasses can be switched
- The terrarium is water-tight up to the hinged doors, which allows for a “water pool” inside the terrarium, or a natural water feature for an amphibian. Every terrarium is tested for leaks
- Product Care: Never try to move a full or partially full terrarium. Never lift a terrarium with wet hands. Never use soap or detergent on any items placed in your terrarium, as they are highly toxic to pets
|Animal type||Tortoise, lizard, gecko, iguana, spider, frog, snake|
Decorative parts and background are not included
REPTIZOO Flat Packed Reptile Glass Terrarium
The REPTIZOO glass terrarium is the ideal enclosure for your reptile or amphibian pets. Crafted with high-quality glass and ABS frame, the original detachable terrarium tank is a preferred choice to provide your reptile or amphibian with a durable and comfortable living environment.
The all-glass terrarium ensures you can watch and enjoy your pets' daily activity and behavior from 360° all around the terrarium without blind angle. It is a great fun to feel the life of reptile or amphibian closely. Glass also maintains the correct heat gradient more safely and easily-maintaining the correct heat gradient is critical to a reptile's and amphibian's well-being as they use external heat sources in their environment to regulate their body temperatures.
In the wild, these animals move around within their habitat (from sunlight to shade, or from above ground to burrows, for example) to regulate their body temperature. If they get too cool, their metabolism slows (and in conditions that are too hot or too cold, they enter states of inactivity or hibernation).
Maintaining the appropriate temperature is vital to bodily functions such as digestion. It is important to provide the proper temperature conditions in order for the animal to grow and thrive.
For many reptiles, it is not simply a matter of providing a constant temperature, however, they require a thermal gradient or a range of temperatures from a high end to a low end. Thus, the animal can move to a higher temperature or lower temperature to suit its needs at any given time.
About size and volume
- The product volume and its length, depth and height are its final assembly product size and volume, not the packing box size.
- If you have the discount code, you need to input the discount code at the checkout.
- We provide automatic discount at the checkout when we are carrying out a promotion sometimes.
- Continental United States
- Not include: Alaska, Hawaii
- Free shipping to USA Within 3-4 days.
- UPS or FedEx