About this item
- Accurate measure temperature and humidity in vivariums, hatchers, brooders, propagators, etc
- Digital display and easy to read on clear LCD screen, two modes of mounting the suction cup make you can put the thermo-hygrometer on the front or side glass of terrariums as your request.
- Easy to install: suction cup can be adsorbed firmly on the side or back of the terrarium
- One extra battery is included for standby in the package, two batteries can use for more than one year
- 100% quality guarantee: we provide 12 months quality guarantee,if you have any question about our product,please contact us,we will reply and help you in 24 hours
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||REPTI ZOO|
|Power Source Type||Battery Powered|
REPTI ZOO is a company focus on production of reptile supplies,already have more than ten years experience in producing reptile pet products,includes lamp fixture ,lamp stand ,reptile terrarium,basking bulbs, UVB bulbs, infrared bulbs, daytime bulbs, nighttime bulbs and heat emitters,thermometer hygrometer,snake hook,reptile feeder and more .Our goal is to provide customers with high quality products and excellent service.
- Power supply:1xLR1130/AG10 button cell(included)
- Temperature range:14℉ to 122℉
- Humidity range:20% to 99%
- Sampling interval:5 seconds
- Screen size:0.6 X 1.25 in
Digital display and easy to read
The display has accurate, reliable temperature and humidity readings. The simple, visual screen shows the current temperature and humidity, it's very nice-looking in your tank .
Three Mounting Options
Easy to install,suction cup can adsorption on the side or back of the terrarium. Easy and clear to read ;Suction cup is strong and secure.
We have one spare battery in the package,two batteries can use for more than one year.
Fahrenheit,no need you change it
With our thermometer hygrometer, you can quickly and accurately read the temperature and humidity of your terrarium,ensure the healthy of your reptile,it is a great tool for monitoring the living temperature and humidity for your reptile such as lizard, turtle etc.