REPTI ZOO is a leading company focus on the production of reptile supplies. With more than 12 years of experience in design and manufacturing products about reptiles, we always provide customers with high-quality products.
About this item
- 【360° FULL VIEW PATENT DESIGN REPTILE TERRARIUM】Made of high quality tempered glass, this 120 gallon terrarium is more sturdy and safe. The side panels have been updated to all glass and there is no mesh now. It is a pleasure to watch and enjoy the activity of animals from the all glass terrarium of 360° full view.(Please do not drill holes on tempered glass, the glass may be crack)
- 【LARGE HABITAT TANK FOR REPTILE AMPHIBIAN】Size of this large terrarium is 48”(W) x 24”(D) x 24”(H), suitable for reptile and amphibian such as bearded dragon, adult pogona viticeps, young adult sulcata tortoise, juvenile aldabrachelys gigantea, red leg tortoise, leopard tortoise, radiated tortoise, adult python regius, boa constrictor and adult hedgehog and the large tank(120 gallon) provides sufficient room for reptiles pets to move around.
- 【EASY MAINTENANCE & MORE UVB PENETRATION】Front sliding opening door allows easy access for maintenance and feeding your pets and larger-woven screen top ventilation for more UVB and infrared penetration, the top screen is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning, which also allows you to create realistic animal habitats for your reptile pets easily.
- 【WATERPROOF RAISED BOTTOM】Raised bottom plate provides adequate ventilation and enough spaces for accessories such as UTH(under tank heater). And waterproof bottom provides a comfortable living environment for amphibians.
- 【AFTER-SALE SERVICE】Our terrarium is packaged carefully with thick foam and heavy box of tough cardboard, every package has passed the drop-test from 5 ft high. It is easy assembly with all parts and instruction included. If there is any problem or damage when receiving, please feel free to contact us. Free replacement service provided for damaged parts.
|Animal type||Tortoise, lizard, gecko, iguana, spider, frog, snake, bearded dragon|
Decorative parts and background are not included
Glass terrariums are the preferred choice of professional Herpetologists. They offer the best viewing for your animal; they are suitable for damp and humid conditions, are hygienic and easy to clean.Glass also maintains the correct heat gradient more safely and easily-maintaining the correct heat gradient is critical to a reptile’s and amphibian’s well-being as they use external heat sources in their environment to regulate their body temperatures.
In the wild these animals move around within their habitat (from sunlight to shade, or from above ground to burrows, for example) to regulate their body temperature. If they get too cool, their metabolism slows (and in conditions that are too hot or too cold, they enter states of inactivity or hibernation).
Maintaining the appropriate temperature is vital to bodily functions such as digestion. It is important to provide the proper temperature conditions in order for the animal to grow and thrive.
For many reptiles, it is not simply a matter of providing a constant temperature, however. They require a thermal gradient or a range of temperatures from a high end to a low end. Thus, the animal can move to a higher temperature or lower temperature to suit its needs at any given time.
Knock-Down Reptile Glass Terrarium 48” x 24” x 24” Sliding Door with Screen Ventilation
Easy Assembly Reptile Tank
- The reptile terrarium is crafted with premium glass and ABS frame; while the joints tightly connected without gap ensure stability and durability.
- Sliding door and double cover on the tank top for easy clean and larger-woven screen ventilation for more uvb and infrared penetration, less UVB is filtered out.
- 6 slidable semicircular clip on the top for wire organize, and a extra grommet on side wall for managing more cables as your terrarium DIY requirement.
- Raised bottom frame ensure adequate ventilation and spaces for accessories such as UTH(under tank heater).
- Dimension 48” x 24” x 18”
- 114 Gallon Large Tank
- Premium Glass and ABS Frame
- Additional Cable Pass
- Sliding Door and Full View Glass
- Tempered Glass
Features of The Reptile Tank
Easy Close and Open Buckle
The top screen can be open and closed easily by the buckle.
Top and Side Screen
Double cover on the tank top for easy clean and larger-woven screen ventilation for more uvb and infrared penetration.
Sliding Door and Lock
Sliding door make you open the front door easily and the lock keep your pet safe from escape.
Additional Cable Pass
The additional cable pass can help you organize your cables easily for more DIY fun.
Side Panel Switchable Perfect for Variety Reptile Amphibian Pets
The large terrarium tank 48”(L) x 24”(W) x 24”(H) is the perfect habitat for variety reptile amphibian pets such as bearded dragon, chameleon, agalychnis callidryas, milk frog, clown frog, rhacodactylus leachianus, phelsuma m. grandis, arboreal snake, adult pogona viticeps, young adult sulcata tortoise, juvenile aldabrachelys gigantea, red leg tortoise, leopard tortoise, radiated tortoise, adult python regius, boa constrictor adult hedgehog and more.